Suricate robot documentation¶
Suricate project was developed as a master project on the institute for control systems in the University of Kaiserslautern.
- ROS enable (Tested under ubuntu 16.04 - ROS kinetic)
- Integrate Raspberry PI 2, ODROID XU4 and Arduino
- Web interface using rosbridge, NodeJS and MongoDB
- Joystick + tablet control
- Sensors: IMU (BNO055), Asus xtion pro Camera, Encoders, Voltage, current.
- Simulation of robot using Gazebo 7
- Description of suricate project
- How to install the project?
- Tutorials and extensions
- Frequent questions
This project is released under GPLv2 license, please consider that external plugins may have a different type of license.
- Francisco J. Garcia R. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dina Martynova
- Sc. Alen Turnwald - email@example.com